Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY: The Most Popular Statement Necklace So Far

The necklace that I posted earlier was a real break-through for all my future designs:) Next, I made this one using the same technique:

 felt + chain + beads + sequins + embroidery floss

I just love the color combination. It is so versatile and it is among my favorite pieces so far.  Once again, just like with the previous necklaces, I can't believe that I actually made this. You must trust me, this is really not difficult at all and all of you would be able to make something similar!










Now get up and start designing your own! :)


Love,
Emina Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Obozavam statement ogrlice bas su tacka na "i" u odjevnoj kombinaciji !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing . I might do it as well :)


    xox
    bloisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete